lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

They are talking about, but nothing changes....

Hello!
Today I am going to talk about the ecology. You can know my opinion about this topic. I think that you think that I am a crazy person...

I don´t interested in eco-organisations. I prefer think  others things… for example think in the poverty, in the problem of the people. I know that the take care the planet is important.

I prefer to walk in the street. I don´t like to go in the car. I recycle the cereal boxes, I doubled and then threw away. But, I am not a green person… I don´t think in the ecology every day.

When I saw in the news the oil spill in Golfo de Mexico, I felt  sad, because it was terrible for ecology. But, I continue with my life...
When I was a child, in my school the teacher spoke about the ecology.... 

Now, I think the people think about the naturaly more than other times... It is a importan topic in this society. But I think that, the people know, talk about that, but they don´t do many things to changes the situation of the planet...

All the people talk about the situation actual, they criticize the way to do things, but nothing changes...
So I don´t like.. I don´t believe in the person who belong to environmental organizations.

So, it is my opinion
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario