lunes, 18 de abril de 2011

The music makes me feel alive!

Hello everybody!
Today I invite you to think about the importance of music in yours lives… I will tell you my experience.
I my case, I listen to the music to relax me. So, in my life the music is important because I need a rest! I like the music because it makes me feel well, relaxed. In addition because the lyrics makes me think. The music makes me feel alive!!!
When I am in my house I like to listen to the romantic music. But, when I am in the disco I like the reggaeton for dancing. I don’t like the rock, because I think that this kind of music is very sad (the lyrics are very sad). Also, because I don´t like the strong sounds…
My favorite singer is Alejandro Sanz, but I like very much Ricardo Arjona. I like this singers because I love the lyrics of their songs… I feel identifide with some of them. But no matter how I like them, I never go to their concerts, because the tickets are very expensive for me.
I listen to music in the radio, but I have a music collection. I download music when there are songs very nice for me. I don´t buy CDs because I never like the all songs of the CDs… so I prefer download of the internet…
I don´t sing… my voice is horrible! Only in my mind I sing ajjajaja.. Because of that I don´t like karaoke…

Finally I think that the music is very important for the people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario