martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

 I love the horror films!

Hello my friends!

Today I am going to talk about the movies. I love to watch films. I like to go to the cinema.  Two times month I go to the cinema in Mall Plaza Vespucio. In this place, the price of the tickets is very cheap for me: only 1500! 

Keane Reeves

My favorite actor is Keane Reeves, only for his physical jajaj

My kind of movies favourite is horror films. I like films as “Exorcism” or “Psicosis”.

I buy films in the university or in the streetmarket. I have many movies in my house. Also I see films in my notebook every weekend. “Let me in” is the last movie that I saw. I like it. 

I like many movies. I think that my favourite film is “Locos de Ira”. I have seen it many times! About 10! Othe favoroute film is "Identity". But I like too, for example  “El silencio de los inocentes”, “Efecto mariposa” and “El origen del mal”.

Today I would like to recomend you a fantastic movie: Hannibal Rising (El origen del mal: Hannibal el comienzo).  This film explains the cause of the personality of Hannibal Lecter, the psychopath who eats human beings. Children of this famous character is one of the keys. It is a good film. I recomend it if you like horror films and the films of Hannibal Lecter.

Bye!

1 comentario:

  1. We aren´t interesting in the same kind of films :(
    but, I have to recognize that the first movie that we watched (the sunday in your house) was good.

    ResponderEliminar