martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

I am...

Hello:

I am Laura Muñoz. I am study journalism.
When I was child I never think what I want to do in the future. I just lived the moment… In the high school I like everything… all the asignature, less chimical…. In the last year I decided study journalism… Today I love this career… J

I don´t have a nickname… My friends just call me laura or lauriss
I like people who are positive, I hate the people complain all the time…

I have some pet peeves, for example… I hate to see in the kitchen used phosphorus, I don´t know why….

I love the tennis. So, I watch in TV every tournament… For that I would like to travel to Europe, especially Spain.. I love this country. My dream is live there someday.

When I finish my studies I would like to work in the some newspaper, like “La Tercera” or “El Mercurio”.

So,
I see you J

1 comentario:

  1. Lauriss :D jejejje I can´t believe that you didn´t have any dream :O
    I would like to travel Spain too, but for other reazons, no for tennis.

    ResponderEliminar