miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

Last night I dreamt....

Hello
Today I am going to talk about the dreams. Last night I dreamt that I went to the dentist and I was very scary. In the real life I like to go to the dentist, but in the dreams I was suffering with the situation. The dentist pulled out a tooth... the people said that it is a predictions about the death of a family. Sometimes, I believe in the dreams who messages... like advertencies... 

Before I remembered the dreams… but now I only remember the special dreams, like a terror dreams. A day, a person said to me that I should to write the dreams in the morning for forgotten soon the dreams. Since this moment I do that.

I always dreams in color…. But sometimes I saw to me like 3 persons… I don´t know why…
When I was a child I dreamt that I was inside of a whale… I always remember this dream. I don´t have recurring dreams.

I like to listening dreams of the others persons…  
I hate when the people wake up to me when I have an interest dreams.

bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. I couldn't dream last night because my neighbor had a reunion with her friends and they were screaming and laughing so loud that they woke me up at 2:30 in the morning!!! After that I couldn't sleep until 5 am.
    So I didn't sleep enough to dream about anything.

    See ya!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can´t remember if I dream in color or black or white. how do you know that?

    ResponderEliminar