miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

I like the TV

I always watch TV. Every day when I wake up I turn on the television.
I like many channels. My favorite channel is ESPN, because I love sports, principally I like tennis.
I also like the news channel, specially CNN Chile. I like watching the program “agenda económica”.

I like to watch Chilean TV, for example I am a big fans of  Canal 13, because  I love the matinal “Bienvenidos”. This program is very good… I loved the program “En su propia trampa”
On the other hand, I like to watch foreign channels, for example I love the documentaries of the History Channel.
But also, I like to watch light and relax shows… for example "Perla" or series TV (Dexter, Friends)

I love (really love) to watch reality shows… In chilean TV I think that the best reality show ever is: “La Granja” I liked the fact that Gonzalo Egas won. I liked the “Protagonistas de la fama” too. 

I like the movies. I go to the cinema once a month. But I watch films every weekend in my notebook. I prefer terror films… I love that kind of movies. Also, I buy movies in the street…

The best film that I have watched is… oh! It is so difficult to choose one. 
Bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Every day, when I wake up... I turn on the television to watch the news... and for watch the hour and don't be late to go to class

    See ya!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dexter is awesome!, it is one of my favorite series. I don't watch too much Chilean Tv so i couldnt say anything about that...

    ResponderEliminar