miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

Spain :)

Hello! 
I like go to Spain, because I like this country... I don`t know  why… I would like to go to the beach and I want go to Palma de Mallorca, a island very beautiful.

I would like go to the stadium Bernabeu or Camp Nou… I would like go to  see a match between Real Madrid and Barcelona. I hope to win Real Madrid. J
Also, I would like to work in the newspaper “Marca” or “As”. In Spain there are many medios about sports. So, it is good for me.  I would like to study a magister in Spain about sports journalism.

I would like to work in “Marca”. So, I would like to live in Spain… I think in Madrid, or Mallorca.
I think that the people of Spain are very nice… Also there talk the same language: Spanish … So… bye bye English …

I would like to go to the famous ritual: “La tomatina” in Valencia. The people throw tomatoes…. Very nice! Also I would like go to the party of “San Fermin”… I am afraid torus.. but this party is so amazing.. I like to stay in a window and see the situation since above there.

2 comentarios:

  1. I like the idea of living in Spain. I've always wanted to go to Toledo to visit the cathedrals...

    See ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Spain is a beautiful country. But I prefer go to England :D I dont want a million of tomatoes hit in my body.

    ResponderEliminar