miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

In class with sun..

Hello
It is me again! Today, I am talking about this especial term. I think that this term will be very strange.
I was very angry with be on strike… I wanted class, but my university was empty.  Now I feel good with the class, and I feel indifferent with the movimiento, I don´t mind…
I hate the idea of studing in summer… I hate to stay in class with the sun… I would like to go to beach or stay in my house with my family.
This year my parents arrive to Santiago… I am very happy for that.. but I think that I can´t study much… because my father will want to watch TV with a high volume…. So, It  will be difficult.
We have to study in the pastos with sun
This term I take five subjets… I like “Proceso de Investigación” because the topic is very interested for me. Also, the teacher is very good for explain…
In “Estudios Culturales” I like the material… but I don´t like the way the teacher plays… I like she… but She is very slow for explain.  In “Taller de Narrativa Audivisual” the teacher talk about his life… I don´t like that… especially if the material is very interested.
My horary is amazing. I don´t have class the Friday J. In the last year I stayed in the university all day… And now I have more free time.
I can´t believe that this term will be 3 month…. It is very short. I am worried that I can´t learn very well the material… especially in Periodismo Televisivo, because we don´t have very much time for practice… and it is very important for ours. So, I don´t like to have class in summer.
Bye!!

1 comentario:

  1. I rather go to visit my family in Combarbalá, eat goat cheese and tell horror stories at night than go to the beach during the summer

    ResponderEliminar